These are the oils used to make the Wellness Blend. Kids’ apply to their sole before putting on their socks to school. Alhamdulillah, if one of them catch flu, they no longer pass baton to other siblings despite sleeping in the same room.
15 drops Melrose
15 drops Thieves
15 drops lemon
7 drops oregano
7 drops frankincense
Melrose blend ( Rosemary, Melaleucam Clove, Niaouli)
– This is a blend of four essentials oils that have strong antiseptic properties to cleanse and disinfect cuts cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes, and bruised tissue. These oils help regenerate damaged tissue and reduce inflammation. It is powerful when diffused to dispel odors, purify the air, and protect against daily radiation bombardment
Thieves blend (clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus radiate, rosemary)
– most amazing blend of highly antiviral, antiseptic,antibacterial, and anti-infectious essential oils
– antitumoral, antiseptic, improves microcirculation, immune stimulant, improves memory, relaxation, rich in limonene.
– antiaging, powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, immune stimulant, antinociceptive, radioprotective, liver protectant.
– antitumoral,immunostimulant, antidepressant, muscle relaxing
*Essential Oils Desk Reference Sixth Edition
Apply to feet every morning or night before bed. Apply through out the day if the seem to be fighting a bug.
If you dont wish to buy all the 5 oils needed to make the blend, i do have the readymade blend for sale.
*this statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure or prevent disease
Boleh tau, berapa RM sebotol? The readymade blend you buat sendiri ye? Memang YL takde ye? And boleh tak nak tau, kids under 5 yo boleh guna tak the blend? Tq.
November 5th, 2014 at 10:23 am
yup the blend i mix the single blend accordingly. its a personal testimony by YL user that was shared around. And most people who tried it finds that it works. alternatively you can choose to layer the 5 oils one by one on child’s tapak kaki. 🙂
Salam, saya sama soalan dengan emmy. tq
Anak saya ada asthma eczema dan allergy rinitis
Oil yang mana satu bagus untuk dia yg berumur 9 dan 6 tahun dan mungkin juga saya dan suami.bole guna juga utk permasalahan yg sama.
March 14th, 2016 at 11:47 pm
allergy rinitis you can use the allergy trio. Lavender, Peppermint n Lemon. i have 2 friends with successful stories of their with this allergy 🙂
eczema, we need to tackle internally
while asthma there would be few oils recommended. sorry i hardly masuk my blog nowadays, due to time constraint. u may buzz me at 019.2325747 for any further help n enquiries