These are the oils used to make the Wellness Blend. Kids’ apply to their sole before putting on their socks to school. Alhamdulillah, if one of them catch flu, they no longer pass baton to other siblings despite sleeping in the same room.
15 drops Melrose
15 drops Thieves
15 drops lemon
7 drops oregano
7 drops frankincense
Melrose blend ( Rosemary, Melaleucam Clove, Niaouli)
– This is a blend of four essentials oils that have strong antiseptic properties to cleanse and disinfect cuts cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes, and bruised tissue. These oils help regenerate damaged tissue and reduce inflammation. It is powerful when diffused to dispel odors, purify the air, and protect against daily radiation bombardment
Thieves blend (clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus radiate, rosemary)
– most amazing blend of highly antiviral, antiseptic,antibacterial, and anti-infectious essential oils
– antitumoral, antiseptic, improves microcirculation, immune stimulant, improves memory, relaxation, rich in limonene.
– antiaging, powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, immune stimulant, antinociceptive, radioprotective, liver protectant.
– antitumoral,immunostimulant, antidepressant, muscle relaxing
*Essential Oils Desk Reference Sixth Edition
Apply to feet every morning or night before bed. Apply through out the day if the seem to be fighting a bug.
If you dont wish to buy all the 5 oils needed to make the blend, i do have the readymade blend for sale.
*this statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure or prevent disease